Pages

November 02, 2014

This Top 10 Reasons to Vote Democrat List Is The Best Thing On The Internet Today!

This “Top 10 Reasons to Vote Democrat” list has been around for a while and the source is unknown but it’s spot on and hilarious!
#10. I vote Democrat because I love the fact that I can now marry whatever I want. I’ve decided to marry my German Shepherd.
#9. I vote Democrat because I believe oil companies’ profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene, but the government taxing the same gallon at 15% isn’t.
#8. I vote Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.
#7. I vote Democrat because Freedom of Speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.
#6. I vote Democrat because I’m way too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers and thieves. I am also thankful that we have a 911 service that gets police to your home in order to identify your body after a home invasion.
#5. I vote Democrat because I’m not concerned about millions of babies being aborted so long as we keep all death row inmates alive and comfy.
#4. I vote Democrat because I think illegal aliens have a right to free health care, education, and Social Security benefits, and we should take away Social Security from those who paid into it.
#3. I vote Democrat because I believe that businesses should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as the Democrat Party sees fit.
#2. I vote Democrat because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit fringe kooks who would never get their agendas past the voters.
And, the #1 reason I vote Democrat is…….. because I think it’s better to pay $billions$ for oil to people who hate us, but not drill our own because it might upset some endangered beetle, gopher, or fish here in America. We don’t care about the beetles, gophers, or fish in those other countries.

6 comments:

  1. Right freakin' on !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course, Dems are assholes, but so are Repubs. Don't give me this horseshit that one party is better than the other! They're both crooks whose main purpose is to steal as much as they can from the US public and the rest of the world..

    ReplyDelete
  3. What choice do you yanks have? You vote Demo-crap you get bull shit You vote Repugnant you get bull shit wheres the choice?

    Same stinky mess different Name!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does anyone remember the months-long food fight in Congress over the Reagan budget? The Dems were hopping mad over the cuts and the Repubs just as sure that they would save the nation. The actual difference between the budget proposals of each side turned out to be 1.4% -- pure political theater frosted with a generous coating of horseshit. Everything bad that we see happening in this country is supported by both parties, and anything good that might restore this country to its former greatness is vigorously opposed by both parties. A dose of Ebola to both of them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Republicans have a tremendous fascination with man/animal sex.

    Even man/man sex is more on topic for republicans than gays.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...the only difference is who's side is having to actively murder opponents, people with illicit information / knowledge...and pick up the torch for the next economic rape they plan on perpetrating on the increasingly, broke and poor citizens... I have been advocating the creation of a new National Monument Movement....we should be building The National Gallows for American Values...at Ground Zero 911...to be constructed of thermite tainted steel from the US / UK / Israeli Government sponsored implosions of those 3 buildings on 911...the monument should flow with red-hot, liquid steel...with steam rising from the site 24/7 for eternity. The Monument Movement should include a demand and execution of a "Citizen's Grand Jury"...seeking indictments against the Bush / Clinton / Bush / Clinton / Obama -Treason / War Crimes Families....convict them all of treason ... confiscate their illicit wealth....and hang them in unison...so that millions of Americans can turn out and throw rotten fruit at them...perhaps the convicted, treasonous clan will know what liberty feels like in the last pathetic moments...as the choke slowly to death....
    RJ O'Guillory
    Author-
    Webster Groves - The Life of an Insane Family

    ReplyDelete