Difference Between Blue States And Red States Perfectly Explained By This Story Of The Coyote
The Coyote story is the perfect illustration of what separates common sense from liberalism. It also explains exactly why Californian’s pay such high taxes and is bleeding jobs while people and companies in Texas are prospering.
The Governor of California is with his dog along a nature trail. A coyote jumps out and attacks the Governor’s dog, then bites the Governor.
1. The Governor starts to intervene, but reflects upon the movie ‘Bambi’ and then realizes he should stop because the coyote is only doing what is natural.
2. He calls animal control. Animal Control captures the coyote and bills the State $200 testing it for diseases and $500 for relocating it.
3. He calls a veterinarian….the vet collects the dead dog and bills the State $200 testing it for diseases.
4. The Governor goes to hospital and spends $3,500 getting checked for diseases from the coyote and on getting his bite wound bandaged.
5. The running trail gets shut down for 6 months while Fish & Game conducts a $100,000 survey to make sure the area is now safe.
6. The Governor spends $50,000 in state funds implementing a ‘coyote awareness program’ for residents of the area.
7. The State Legislature spends $ 2 million to study how to better treat rabies and how to permanently eradicate the disease throughout the world.
8. The Governor’s security agent is fired for not stopping the attack. The State spends $150,000 to hire and train a new agent with additional special training re: the nature of coyotes.
9. PETA protests the coyote’s relocation and files a $5 million suit against the State.
The Governor of Texas is with his dog along a nature trail. A coyote jumps out and attacks his dog.
1. The Governor shoots the coyote with his State-issued pistol and keeps going. The Governor has spent $ 0.50 on a .45 ACP hollow point cartridge.