Pages

March 29, 2015

Corvette Owner Takes Two Parking Spaces; Then This Happened…

Regardless of all of our different political views and beliefs, we can all pretty much agree on one thing: people who take up two parking spaces suck.
Reddit user AnotherCJMajor got revenge recently on one of these double-parking individuals, and did something we’ve all though about doing at one time or another, especially when all of the other parking spaces are full.

He says he saw the Chevrolet Corvette double parked and couldn’t help but act.
“I was stuck in traffic for 2 hours here in NJ and when I got to where I wanted to eat I saw this in a semi-busy parking lot,” he wrote. “I figured I’d do this because I wasn’t taking up two spaces and f**k people like this. The reaction on his face when he got laughed at going in his car was priceless.”

No comments:

Post a Comment