Pages

January 28, 2014

Chinese photoshop trolls work their magic (55 Pics)


Request: “Make me hot shi*t on the net, please!”

Request: “I want to look more dangerous.”

Request: “I want to look like the son of a powerful politician!”

Request: “My friend behind me looks a little dull. Can you make him more dramatic?”

Request: “I want to look like a hero with courage!”

Request: “Make me look cooler, but don’t use any cheap effects.”



Request: “This is me celebrating my graduation. Can you make it look more like a celebration?”

Request: “That kid walked into the shot. I don’t want any kids in this photo.”

Request: “Can you make me look less bored?”

Request: “Lose the clothes, more tattoos, and I want a knife. Make me look like the kind of person who would take all your money and your life.”
Request: “Put me in a scene with a beautiful woman, please.”

Request: “I wanna look more like a hero. Maybe put a lady in there?”



Request: “Dear artisans, please make this background more powerful.”

Request: “Don’t screw around, okay? Make me like a gangster or celebrity in this photo.”

Request: “Whatever you do, make me the man in this photo.”


No comments:

Post a Comment